WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE POLLS
Polls will be open on election day from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
To determine your polling place, check your voter information card or enter your residential street address into the Find Your Precinct form on this page. You may also call the Elections Office at (386) 313-4170 to obtain your polling location. You will not be permitted to vote in a precinct in which you do not live.
You will be asked to show a photo and signature identification when you go to the polls to vote. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Florida driver's license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States Passport
- Employee badge or identification
- Buyer's club identification (Such as Sam's Club or Costco)
- Debit/credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement association identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification (Social Security or other social services)
ALL FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION LISTED ABOVE MUST BE CURRENT AND VALID. EXPIRED IDENTIFICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
All voters are required to provide ID containing photo and signature at the time of voting in the polling place. Without proper identification, a voter can only vote a provisional ballot.
If you need assistance in marking you ballot, please inform the poll worker.
If you make a mistake when voting, ask for a replacement ballot. You may receive up to two replacements, or a total of three ballots.
If your eligibility to vote cannot be determined, you will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot.
FIND YOUR PRECINCT