2022 general Election
Make sure your voice is heard. Your Vote Counts!
Election Day: November 8, 2022
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Deadline for new registrations: October 11, 2022
registration deadline for new voters has passed
The deadline to register to vote for the upcoming General Election is October 11, 2022. Register to vote or update your voter registration using Florida's Online Voter Registration system. You may also complete the paper Florida Voter Registration Application form and deliver or mail it to the Elections Office.
Florida Voter Registration Application
Solicitud de inscripción de votante de Florida
ON THE BALLOT IN 2022
- US Senator
- US Representative, District 6
STATE AND MULTI-COUNTY OFFICES
- Governor and Lieutenant Governor
- Attorney General
- Chief Financial Officer
- Commissioner of Agriculture
- Florida Senate, District 7
- Florida Representative, District 19
- Retention of Florida Supreme Court Justices
- Retention of Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal Justices
COUNTY & SPECIAL DISTRICT OFFICES
- County Commissioner, District 4
- School Board Member, District 2
- Deer Run Community Development District Seat 1
The following elections will be held concurrently with the 2022 General Elections:
City of Palm Coast
- City Council Member, Districts 2 & 4
Any registered and eligible voter may vote early in this election. Early voting will be held from October 24 - November 5, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. at four locations in Flagler County.
Early Voting Locations:
More information about early voting: Vote Early in Flagler County
vote by mail
Mail ballots will be sent to all voters who have requested a Vote-By-Mail ballot. In the State of Florida, mail ballots are counted in every election.
Deadline to request a mail ballot: October 29, 2022
Overseas (UOCAVA) absentee mail date: September 23, 2022
Domestic Vote-by-Mail date: September 29, 2022